EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND EUROPEAN COUNCIL DATA PROTECTION POLICY ON DATA PROCESSING (EU) 2016/679 - DATED APRIL 27th, 2016
The present document indicates how we collect and use personal data:
OWNER OF THE DATA TREATEDVictory Project Congressi srl
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Personal data collected independently or through third parties include:
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Tax code
- Curriculum vitae
- Passport data
- Data requested for CME credits
- Food allergies
- Communication of diseases
- Other data that could identify the person directly or indirectly
Data needed for administrative procedures
- Invoice header
- Tax code
- VAT numbe
Personal data may be freely provided by the Interested Party, collected automatically during the registration procedure in the course of an event or provided by the promoters of the event.
Unless otherwise specified, the data are mandatory: in case the interested party refuses to communicate the above, it will be impossible to provide the Service.
The Customer who provides us with personal data agrees to grant the right to communicate or disseminate it, releasing Victory Project Congressi srl of any liability towards third parties
METHOD AND TREATMENT OF THE DATA COLLECTED
Victory Project Congressi srl adopts appropriate security measures AIMED TO prevent unauthorized access, diffusion, modification or destruction of personal data. The processing of personal data is carried out through IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational and logical methods strictly linked to the indicated purposes. In some cases, in addition to Victory Project Congressi srl, third parties involved in the Event organization may have access to some data (administrative staff, congress staff, third party service providers such as hotels (if needed), catering (if needed) who have been authorized by Victory Project Congressi srl to be Persons in Charge of data processing.
Data is processed at the Victory Project Congressi srl operational headquarters and in any other location where the parties involved in the treatment may be located.
Victory Project Congressi srl follows the generally accepted standards in storing and protecting the personal data collected, including the use of cryptography.
Data Retention period:
Data is processed and stored for as long as required to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected.
When the treatment is based on the consent given by the interested party, Victory Project Congressi srl may store the personal data for a longer period of time until revocation. Furthermore, Victory Project Congressi srl may be obliged to store personal data for a longer period in compliance with legal obligations or by order of the Authorities
At the end of the retention period, personal data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Violation or accidental diffusion
Victory Project Congressi srl undertakes to inform the data controller of the interested party, without undue delay, as soon as it becomes aware of the violation and promptly providing all the known elements that must be notified in accordance with the current legislation.
AIM OF PROCESSING THE DATA COLLECTED
Data of the interested party are collected for the purpose of allowing Victory Project Congressi srl to:
- reply to requests or provide the services requested; data will be communicated to third parties only if necessary for the above-mentioned purposes;
- communicate and promote events related to the users' activities: congresses, training courses and other events of exclusive scientific nature.
Rights of the interested party
Users may exercise their rights with reference to the data processed by Victory Project Congressi srl.
In particular, the interested party has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The interested party may revoke the consent previously given for the processing of his/her personal data. Such requests will be processed as soon as possible by Victory Project Congressi srl and in any case not later than one month;
- reject the processing of his/her personal data. The interested party may object to the processing of his/her data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent;
- have access to the data. The interested party has the right to obtain information on the data processed by Victory Project Congressi srl on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the processed data;
- verify and ask for correction. The interested party can verify the correctness of his/her data and ask for the update or correction;
- set a limit to data treatment. When certain conditions are met, the interested party may request the limitation of the processing of his/her data. In this event, Victory Project Congressi srl will not process the data for any other purpose other than their conservation;
- obtain the cancellation or removal of personal data. When certain conditions are met, the interested party may request the cancellation of his/her data by Victory Project Congressi srl;
- receive his/her data or transfer them to another holder. The interested party has the right to receive his/her data in a structured format, that is commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, when technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the data are processed with automated devices and the processing is based on the consent of the interested party, on a contract of which the interested party is a party or on contractual measures connected to it;
- lodge a complaint. The interested party may lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take appropriate legal action;
legally feasible and/or by sending them a notification through one of the contact details that had been provided.
Should the modifications concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Holder will collect again the consent of the interested party, if needed.